Tuesday, February 7, 2012

a quart of paint and a whole new look.

remodel advice...work with what you've got.

take a look at these westerny pieces. the bookcase and the coffee table belong to my roomie. she gave me permission to paint them so i ran over to lowes, picked out the perfect quart of greenish blue aqua and got painting! the new color made a big difference!





the bookcase is actually the same color as the table....but the lighting makes them look different. (fixed the pic...this color is now more accurate)


i also boug
ht new knobs at anthro for an added touch of charm. they don't necessarily match...but that's how i like it.

6 comments:

  1. Which picture is the most accurate color?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the lighter color. I'll have to adjust the picture.

      Delete
  2. Those mismatched knobs bother me. I'm going to secretly change them to matching knobs one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this. it makes me want to paint my furniture...did you have to sand these down before applying the new color?

    ReplyDelete
  4. usually I do have to sand but these didn't have a finish on them so I got lucky!

    ReplyDelete